Saturday

Refreshing Lemonade


I am overwhelmed with gratitude as I have been honored by another blog recognition by Ambrosia at http://chroniclesofcaelan.today.com/ She has presented me with the Lemonade In Winter blog award.
In this case it would appear that lemonade is not about being sour. But is more about being refreshing.

Thank you kindly for this recognition I am so happy that you are enjoying my blog.
I hope you will stop by Ambrosia’s blog The Chronicles of Caelan and enjoy some of her postings.
Copyright2008 ©Bobskatie Enterprises-GoAskKatieblog/Katie’s Corner-all rights reserved

1 comment:

Ambrosia said...

I was looking through your blog and when I got to this post, it dawns on me that I didn't thank you for the link love you sent my way! Not one to be rude, I have to thank you now.

Hope things are going well for you this new year! Thanks again!