Sunday

Spring Has Sprung

Spring has sprung and I couldn’t be happier. The crocus and tulips are peeking through the winter ground each one stretching to find the warmth of the sun. My window sill green house is sprouting peas ready for the first vegetable planting. My knees and back await the ache that follows a day of digging in the dirt. My smile grows with anticipation of a garden filled with a rainbow of colors. Of bees buzzing from flower to flower and happily pollinating our vegetable garden. I wait patiently for my hands to be covered with new turned soil. My senses are heightened with each birds song my joy is abundant now that Spring has sprung!!


Copyright ©Bobskatie Enterprises-all rights reserved



spring has sprung

4 comments:

Lin said...

Hooray!! It snowed here on the first day of spring--just to mess with us. Ugh.

Vintage Christine said...

I'm in southern Mississippi so we're already getting lots of beautiful blooms! We lost our dogwood tree to Katrina 5 years ago but I can still enjoy our neighbor's trees, thank goodness.

Richard said...

I wish it were a bit more spring-like over here! But at least the snow's gone now. :)

Vicki said...

Hi, Katie,
I am so glad to meet you! Your flowers are so pretty, and I, too, am so happy spring has arrived. Thank you for following along with me at Bunny Cottage. I hope you have the happiest of weeks! Vicki