Monday

Twitter Tweets


I’ve recently discovered the joy of tweeting. That’s right tweeting.
I am, I say, “ A Tweet-er”.

What is tweeting? Well it’s a little burst of information you provide to anyone who’s interested, on a site called Twitter.
You can share photos or general information. It’s a simple connection to people and friends that allows you a brief moment of information sharing.

I’m just getting started. But I find it a fun and simple way to put a message out into cyberspace.Sometimes I’m silly and sometimes I’m serious. Just like this blog. It’s like social network without all of the extras.

I invite you to stop by and to join in. Wouldn’t you like to be a tweeter too? Giggle.
Just click follow me on twitter located at the top left of my blog. I'll see you there. Tweet!

Copyright ©Bobskatie Enterprises-GoAskKatieblog/Katie’s Corner-all rights reserved

No comments: