Friday

A Little Self Promotion

I don't do this often..... so I hope you don't mind. As most of you know I spin a lot of different plates. I added another one recently. Avon. I'd like to be your Avon representative. It's all online and easy to use. Noone knocking on your door or calling you on the telephone just as you sit down to dinner. Just me in your email box letting you know when great deals are available. You can view every brochure in your pj's at home. All online at Buy Avon From GoAskKatie I hope you'll join me. The holidays are coming and there are some wonderful gifts and holiday decorations coming.

I have always enjoyed Avon's products and their trusted name. There are some amazing deals every day. An right now I'm happy to announce the Pre-Thanksgiving sale.
buy Avon online from GoAskKatie

No comments: