Tuesday

A little help please

I believe you all know how much I enjoy blogging and sharing with you. It is my continued intention to provide fun, creative and yummy blog posts. I am often overwhelmed by your friendship, participation and oh so sweet comments.Blogging brings me smiles, but blog readers bring me joy.

Today I am stepping a bit outside of my usual blog box to ask YOU for a little help.

Several of you know that I work from home because of health limitations(a little violin playing now, giggle). I try and earn money by selling things at my online Gift Shop and by selling Avon products online.
Yesterday I was informed that today it is my one year anniversary as an Avon Representative. I am considered a low performance sales representative. That stings! But it is the truth, I have 11 customers and about as many sales......

So I'm asking for a little help from you and I pray this will not make you uncomfortable or stop you from visiting Katherine's Corner.

Please click the image below if you'd like to make a purchase. Or please bookmark my Avon and Gift shop sites in your favorites for future shopping. I would really appreciate it!
buy Avon online from Katherine


Thank you... I now return you to my regular blog... up next Wordless Wednesday stop by tomorrow.

7 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I haven't shopped Avon in years. I will put it in my favorites and look to see what they have.

Katherine said...

Thank you Debby!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I will bookmark for my wife.

Jacqui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacqui said...

Oh dear, Katie, we are in the same boat! Only I have three customers! I do hope sales improve for both of us. Have a happy week.
(Sorry about previous deleted comment, spelling atrocious!)
xx

Nicole said...

Aww I'd love to but NZ is a bit far to send it.. Tricky time at the moment with selling.. I'll put the image on my site for people interested if you like :)

http://damselinadirtydress.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have marked it and you are now my official Avon representative!