Sunday

Uber Amazing Blog Award


Today I received the “Uber Amazing Blog Award” along with four other recipients. I was presented this award by Miriam of Silver Sachet. She has been a deserving recipient of this award herself. Her blog is in my blog list to the left and worth checking out!


It is truly a basic human desire to want to be appreciated and this award is a lovely gesture. I am grateful for this recognition and I intend to pay it forward. It is with sincere gratitude that I proudly and humbly accept this award.


Blogging has allowed me to share my stories with all of you and I post as often as time allows. As you know by now I post a wide variety of topics and I love hearing from you.


Thank you again Miriam for your kindness and thoughtful presentation of the Uber Amazing Blog Award.

There are so many wonderful blogs out there. It was difficult to decide which to present this award to. But I narrowed it down to the following five.

I pay forward this honor by presenting the award to the following blogs that inspire me and make me smile.


Stefanie - stefaniemichelle2.blogspot.com
Jane - seefairies.blogspot.com
Henson- hensonshell.blogspot.com
Shirley- shirleymaclaine.com
&
Tony- migantgue.blogspot.com



How is the award determined? The rules are as follows:
The award is presented to blogs that-1. Inspire you 2. Make you smile and laugh 3. Or maybe give amazing information 4. Are a great read 5. Have an amazing design 6. Or any other reasons you can think of that make them uber amazing!
If you receive this award: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post.2. Nominate at least 5 blogs that you feel are Uber Amazing!3. Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.


Copyright ©Bobskatie Enterprises-GoAskKatieblog/Katie’s Corner-all rights reserved

3 comments:

MO said...

You're very welcome Katherine and thank you very much for the kind words :) You've chosen nice blogs - congrats to them too!

Miriam

MaxiVelasco said...

it is my first time to visit your blog and i believe you deserve the award!

keep blogging!

maxi of sweden

FairyJane said...

WOW! You deserve this award. Your blog is wonderful and congratulations on recieving this award!
Thank you so much for shoosing me as a recipient of this award. I am grateful and humbled.
Thanks so much, FairyJane