Tuesday

Questionnaire


Favorite way to spend two hours of “Me Alone Time”? Reading a good book, or watching a movie on TCM.


Favorite perfume/cologne to wear? Estee Lauder, Pleasures, or Beautiful and Donna Karen Cashmere Mist.


Favorite Vacation Spot? Cannon Beach. (please see blog below)


Clothes you wear most often? Jeans and a black t shirt or button down oxford.


Which talent would you most like to have? Hmm, it’s hard to pick just one. I’d like to be able to sing well and play the guitar.


What is your most treasured possession? My memory


You found $20 in your coat pocket what FUN thing will you buy? Book or music.


Do you have a favorite commercial and what is it? Yes, Lord knows, I love the etrade baby commercials they always make me laugh!


How would you like to die? Of old age and in my sleep.


What is your favorite ice cream? Oh, allergic to dairy……no ice cream for me.


Do you have a vision board? Yes, two of them!


Copyright © Bobskatie Enterprises-Go Ask Katie Blog- all rights reserved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to read your answers above.

Sabine said...

Hi Katherine,

nice to hear from you and of course,I also grabbed your button,because you
have a nice and beautiful blog!

I wish you a wonderful weekend and of cause,many readers ;)

Sabine

P.S.:My E-Mail returned - Mail delivery failed: